The ‘Spanish Tango’ is Internationals original Latin shoe for Men. It’s a Full-Sole design, thus perfect for the dancer looking for more stability than flexibility. It’s got a comfortable fit and because of the added support, the shoe is very popular as a teaching and practice shoe.
Spanish Tango- Black Calf
- 1.5" (3.9cm) Heel
- 2" (5.2cm) Heel (made to order - please contact us)
- Full-Sole for added support and stability
- New heel design bringing sole material over the back of the heel, offering a smoother drag and greater protection
- Gel padding for enhanced support and comfort
- Super soft, perfect for competition and as a teaching or practice shoe
If you would like to return goods, please address them to
Beat St Dance Supplies
217 Berwick Street, Victoria Park WA 6100.
Please fill in the Returns Form that is supplied with your order when returning shoes. If you don't have one of these forms, please download one from our returns page.
Terms & Conditions apply; please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Please note that we only pay for postage on exchanged/returned items when there is a fault in manufacture and customers will need to pay for return postage in all other cases, such as if you decide that you'd need a different size or would like a different heel. We advise that you return products using a signed for service as per our Terms and Conditions.